Global fashion design and production software industry expected to reach $2.7 billion by 2027
DUBLIN, April 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global fashion design and production software market, by type, by application, by region, estimate and forecast, 2016 – 2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fashion design and production software market held a market value of $1,678.8 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $2,753.4 million by 2027. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.94% during the forecast period.
Fashion design and production software is used to project a designer’s sketches and ideas. The software allows the design to save time and also to easily experiment with a design. The market is estimated to be driven by the growing awareness among the people about fashion trends and growing initiatives in the textile industry in various countries around the world.
Despite the driving factors, the lack of acceptance of the technology by mainstream designers is expected to hamper the market growth. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the market has been negatively impacted due to low demand for such software.
Increase initiatives in the textile industry in various countries around the world
The increasing initiatives of the governments of various countries for the development of the textile industry are expected to improve the textile manufacturing process. In February 2021the government of Nigeria assigned $162 million to revive and revitalize the country’s textile industry. Similarly, in 2016, the government of India announced the new national textile policy with a set of about $894 million. In addition, in the United States, a new fiber and textile manufacturing innovation hub was created in Cambridge, MAUnited States in 2020. Thanks to this innovation hub, more than $2 billion have been invested in manufacturing research and development. All of these initiatives are expected to drive demand for fashion design and production software.
Presentation of the segments:
The global fashion design and production software market is segmented into type and application.
The cloud-based segment is estimated to exceed a market size of $1 trillion in 2021 due to the growing demand for cloud-based software. The on-site segment is also expected to grow significantly.
The SME segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of around 9.86% over the projected period owing to the increasing use of fashion design and production software in SMEs to speed up their manufacturing process.
On a regional basis, the global fashion design and production software market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africaand Latin America.
The North America the region is estimated to generate the highest income of $619.9 million in 2021 thanks to the presence of major market players in the region. North America is divided between the United States and Canada. Otherwise, Europe is listed in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, RussiaNORDIC, and the Rest of Europe. UK is expected to witness the highest growth rate of around 9.69% over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of technologically advanced solutions. Germany is estimated to cross the bar of $150 million by 2023 and NORDIC is expected to hold a market opportunity of approximately $10.89 million from 2021 to 2027.
Asia Pacific the region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of about 10.17% during the forecast period owing to the growing number of government initiatives for the development of the textile industry in countries such as Indiawhich is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate of around 11.46% within the Asia Pacific Region. Asia Pacific is divided into China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Australiaand Rest of Asia Pacific.
Middle East and Africa (MEA) is divided into UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkeyand Rest of Middle East & Africa. The United Arab Emirates have the opportunity to $5.88 million from 2021 to 2027. Latin America is divided into Brazil, Argentinaand Rest of Latin America. Brazil is expected to experience the highest growth rate of 8.13% over the projected period. This is due to the growing awareness of fashion trends among textile manufacturers. Also, Argentina expected to generate the largest revenue from $88.07 million in 2027.
Major players operating in the global fashion design and production software market are Corel, Adobe, Autometrix, Autodesk, CGS, Tukatech, Vetigraph, Modern Hitech, C-Design Fashion, F2iT, Wilcom, K3 Software Solutions, PatternMaker Software , Polygon Software, SnapFashun Group, Gerber Technology, Optitex, Lectra, CLO3D, Browzwear and other leading players.
The top 4 market players hold around 40% of the market share. These players are involved in mergers and acquisitions, product launches, and collaboration, among others. For example, in January 2022Autodesk has acquired Moxion Cloud Solution, a New Zealanddeveloper of a cloud-based platform for digital dailies, which are used by filmmakers for complex and challenging productions.
The Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market report provides insights into the pointers below:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market insights offered by major players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature segments of the markets.
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers and acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the global fashion design and production software market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes on the SWOT analysis of key players.
- Product Development and Innovation: The report provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market report answers questions like:
- What is the market size and forecast of the global fashion design and production software market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market during the assessment period?
- What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the assessment period in the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Fashion Design and Production Software market?
- What is the market share of the top players in the global fashion design and production software market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the global fashion design and production software market?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Market Definition and Research Methodology
- Market definition and segmentation
- Assumptions and acronyms
- Research objective
- Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Industry Analysis
- Regulatory and normative landscape
- PESTEL analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Impact of Covid-19
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
- Market share analysis
- Company Profiles
- Modern advanced technology
- C-Fashion Design
- K3 Software Solutions
- Model making software
- Polygon software
- SnapFashun Group
- Gerber Technology
- brown clothes
Chapter 6 Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 7 North America Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 8 Europe Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 9 Asia-Pacific Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 10 Latin America Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 11 Middle East & Africa Fashion Design and Production Software Market
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xdb1u3
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets