Art Deco Design: Best Luxury Interior Design Studio in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia, occupying most of the Arabian Peninsula, is home to a vast mass of desert, ancient history, rich culture, and a thriving new young and modern society. The progressive and cutting edge advancements make Saudi Arabia a treasure trove of global attractions, historical icons, and a link to a bygone era. Part of Saudi Arabia’s particular fusion of elements lies in its architecture and design industries. The recent focus of public interest is Art Deco Design, which won the title of best luxury interior design studio in Saudi Arabia 2021, awarded by the Luxury Lifestyle Awards in New York.
Art Deco architecture is characterized by its use of glass, with the use of openings in the walls and windows developed to let in light and for decoration. Windows are framed with square, rectangular or round pieces of glass. Window openings are pierced with decorative elements, such as leaves or even the decorative style of the window itself.
“Art Deco” is a style of the 1920s characterized by geometric shapes arranged in a geometric manner. It takes its name from the international exhibition held in Paris in 1925 at the Galerie d’Art Moderne (later the Museum of Modern Art). Against this backdrop, Art Deco Design creates iconic designs, ranging from luxury residential homes to large-scale projects, outlets and facades, all clearly expressing this timeless style.
Nabeeh Afarah, Executive Director of Art Deco Design, responded to her award announcement saying, “We strive daily to apply our best cutting edge skills. Receiving this award is of immense importance to the team and to me, as an achievement of what you can accomplish when you think about it. I express my gratitude to the Luxury Lifestyle Awards’.
Some interesting stories and facts about Art Deco:
● Art Deco is a modern art movement that uses bold shapes, vivid colors, geometric shapes and stylized representations of everyday objects. It was the result of a collaborative creative effort of many designers and artists around the world.
● Besides architecture, Art Deco design is also applied in furniture, jewelry, clothing and automobiles. Its distinctive geometric patterns are a defining feature of its style.
● The distinctive Art Deco style fell out of fashion, but was revived in the late 1960s and became an evergreen influence.
● Art Deco designs can be seen in posters and advertisements from this era. Fonts that were popular at the time often had an interesting design or a unique choice of typeface to make the text stand out. The typical Art Deco font style creates a balanced thickness and finesse between the parts of the letters.
● The classic art deco style was created with rectangular geometric shapes and ornate curved elements.
● Art Deco architecture uses bright spaces in an elegant way. The windows are square or round and the walls are pierced with openings.
Their work is only carried out by experts in their field, and they place great importance on getting the job delivered on time. Transparent and smooth communication with their clients is also a key factor attributed to their success, so that their clients are always fully informed about the status of the current project.
Contact Art Deco Design if you want to develop something extraordinary, in this classic and celebrated style.